Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that cause respiratory infections. These can range from the common cold to more serious diseases.
COVID-19 is a disease caused by a new form of coronavirus. It was first reported in December 2019 in Wuhan City in China.
- Respiratory Symptoms
- Sore Throat
- Shortness of Breath
Other symptoms can include runny nose, headache, muscle or joint pains, nausea, diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of sense of smell, altered sense of taste, loss of appetite and fatigue.
To stop the spread of COVID-19 people with even mild symptoms of respiratory infection should get tested.
How it Spreads
The virus can spread from person to person through:
- Close contact with an infectious person (including in the 48 hours before they had symptoms)
- Contact with droplets from an infected person’s cough or sneeze
- Touching objects or surfaces that have droplets from an infected person, and then touching your mouth or face
- COVID-19 is a new disease, so there is no existing immunity in our community. This means that COVID-19 could spread widely and quickly.
The recent rise in community transmission of COVID-19 in Australia means some states and territories now recommend or require the use of face coverings.
From 11:59pm on Sunday 2 August everyone in the state of Victoria must wear a face covering whenever they leave home unless an exemption applies.
People in New South Wales are strongly encouraged to use face coverings in high-risk public settings to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. This includes:
- in indoor settings where physical distancing is hard to maintain, such as on public transport or in supermarkets.
- where practical, in indoor settings with a higher risk of transmission, such as for the staff of hospitality and customer-facing venues (such as cafes, restaurants, pubs and clubs)
- attending places of worship.
- Wearing a face covering can help protect you and those around you if you are in an area with community transmission, and physical distancing is not possible, like on public transport.
Making of the Face Coverings
Cotton fabric in different designs and suitable for all ages
Nano Silver polyester padding that acts as a safety filter.
Antibacterial knitted fabric, soft and suitable for all skin types.
If you wish to buy in wholesale, please reach us through the contact form and we will respond as soon as possible. Please note, MOQ for wholesale is 500 units.